Terms & Conditions
1. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
2. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your account. Please note prior to any information disclosure the client must sign an account application with the company involved.
We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement agencies
3. We do collect personal information in normal course of business in order to administer your account and serve you better.
We collect information that you provide to us when you open an account, attend a seminar and/or come in for an appointment. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, birth date, and information about your investment experience, interests and investments.
When you become a client we collect information about your various investments and assets in order to administer your accounts and provide service to you. We collect and maintain information about your assets, liabilities, account balances, account history, income, expenses, etc. This information is used to provide investment and financial planning services.
4. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Employees we hire to provide services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Such as a firewall on our network, file access to authorized individuals only, passwords only access to electronic data.
5. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
If you find an error in your personal information or change occurs please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
6. We provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
If at anytime we change our policy on information sharing we will provide advance notice of the proposed change in order to provide an opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.